Wedge Engineering Seat bracket for Recaro...?

I'm having trouble picturing how this fits.  Do you have a picture of it
either in relation to the seat or how it installls in the car?  Which side
are you modifying, the top side that connects to the seat or the bottom that
connects to the floor plan.  Please excuse my ignorance as I don't have
these seats but am interested in getting Sparco ones and am curious if I
will run into the same issue.  BTW when I mentioned Sparco I don't want get
this thread wandering off from the original question.