Rear Calipers - What to do?

> Yeah, and beware of brokerage fees if they ship UPS. I got
> zapped with an additional $45 the last time I had a parcel
> shipped across the border UPS.
> And I do mean the LAST time I'll ever do that. :)  But Potter
> and Adirindack are awesome sources for parts.
> Cathy

I too will try anything to avoid UPS for shipping from the USA to Canada.
Bunch of thieves hitting you with "brokerage fees". What a bunch of crap.

Fedex are just about as bad. They don't ask for the money up front, they
just bill you.

I much prefer USPS with insurance. It takes a few extra days, but I don't
have the feeling of being robbed blind.

My rant. Now I feel better :-)

Cheers.

Marc