So, if you're not at Brian's, what are you up to?

Yep. I took my 16V for a few miles today, but Klaus got the nod for the
long ride (to a cruise night in the Falls). My 16V's a wonderful car,
handles better, gets more looks and is faster than my MkI, but damn, it's
just not a MkI. Yep, you need a  MkI Julie. I just can't help the
spontaneous smile when I'm driving the damned thing. And I"ll look at
Shocky Jr's pics in the morning when I have some time to drool...
Cathy