So, if you're not at Brian's, what are you up to?

I completely agree.  I like my 16v, it's comfy, fast, sticks like glue,
and mostly rust free, but there's just something about my '81.  I drove
it for the first time in months this weekend, on an short jaunt to my
storage shed, and in 5 minutes I said to my buddy "I always like driving
this car.  I missed it!"  It's loud, noisy, rusty as all hell, but it
revs like nobody's business, the shifter is tight, and it just has all
around charm.  Especially the part about having to turn the wipers ON to
turn the blower fan OFF.
Yep, I like Mk2s, but I'd kill for a minty fresh Mk1.  They always get
my attention at Cincy.

Nate