So, if you're not at Brian's, what are you up to?

I've been wet-sanding endlessly.  Finally shot some primer on the Camaro
yesterday.  Hopefully today after work we can get the color sprayed and
then I'll be that much closer to selling it!
On a side note, been driving the Rocco about 380 miles a week, that's a
lot more than my usual 7-mile round trip to work.  Fuel economy has been
good at about 37 mpg.  And I'm not driving it like a granny, either.  :)

Oh, and Kirsten, beautiful car indeed.  Like lots of others, I've been
following that project for a long time and it's great to see it come to
a...um... conclusion?  ;)  I really like that color as well, that is going
to be close to what mine will be painted.

Anybody want a 2000 Camaro?  ;)

Brendan
84 Scirocco 8v
00 Camaro L36 M49