Remember My Cincy 2006 Return Trip - Here's The Finale, Or Conclusion

Peter wrote:
> I got back from my trial in Newark Ohio a few hours ago.
*snip*
> A few minutes later the prosecutor comes in and tells me,
> that the Highway Patrolman forgot to inform the court, that
> he was going to be on vacation this week, so the court didn't
> know to continue it, and all charges were immediately dropped.

Congratulations. That is great news, and thanks for the Friday morning wake
up call to tell me! ;-)

Licking County got $400 off of me back in 2003 for a speeding ticket, any
way you can get one over on them is a good thing in my book!

> The scary thing is that I had my dad fax a request for continuance,
*snip*
> The ironic thing is that when I called my dad for help, from Licking
> County Jail, he didn't want to help me get out of jail,
*snip*
> Marc picked me up at Licking County Jail, and dropped me off at my
> house in Delaware. Thanks again Marc, I really appreciate having
> friends, that I can count on.

Who's your daddy now? ;-)

-Marc

'83 VW Scirocco California Edition