Dyno tuning

Wow Dan, that is some good stuff!  That car turns into a monster around
3500 rpms!  $200 for those kinds of hp gains is a pretty good deal
considering people pay that much for an intake on their honda that gives
them 3 hp.  :D  Goes to show that Dyno tuning is really the only way to
get that extra bit out of whatever setup you are running.  I'd be willing
to bet you could squeeze 10 hp out of a stock CIS-equipped car with some
crafty dyno tuning.  Sure beats making adjustments and then ripping down
the street saying "hmm, felt better that time!"  :)