Dyno tuning

On 7:07 am 08/13/06 "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
> LONG, LONG, LONG!!

GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!! Damn, porn in the morning, I'm LOVING it!!!!!!

Awesome report, I LOVE hearing them run on the dyno, it's been far too
long. Interesting about the delay in the WB, and about the tuning process/
results.  That car is awesome, I really liked the way it felt on the road,
just plain old power whenever you asked. I'm sure it's even better now!!!
And those numbers, damn, you build fine machinery. Can't wait to see what
you build for yourself!

Yeah, so thanks for that post, just what the doctor ordered.

Cathy, stuck babysitting 100+ "young ?adults?" for a pig roast last
night/enjoying poison ivy on the face :(