3 shift linkage upgrades, my installation/driving impressions (long)

On 8:59 am 08/10/06 "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
> Whoa! Cathy, you feeling alright? I can't remember the last time you
> were even slightly testy! ;^)

Yeah, I'm just fine! (and technically, I suppose I should be hysterical
rather than testy eh?) (though I don't know the derivation of the latter
term...someone will argue about it I'm sure). I enjoy good technical
discussions, but the climate has been a bit hostile of late. I do enjoy
your input though, it's always intelligent and based on fact. I offered my
thoughts as opinion and clearly identifed it as such. And was promptly
pounced on, what a shocker.

> My personal opinion on the Missinglinkz bushings is that they look
> like they were made with a drill and a file. The workmanship sucks,but
> the do fit relatively well and are better than factory bushings. One of
> these days I'll buy a lathe and make some quality pieces!

Yeah, I'll agree the Missing Linkz pieces aren't the prettiest work I've
ever seen, and time will tell about durability. But I'm not going back to
stock, I'm not at all unhappy.

Cathy