  From: Dan Bubb
  To: LEF
  Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 5:35 AM
  Subject: Re: Shine rear swaybar dimension & metallurgical advice needed

  I humbly disagree.
  If the front suspension is solid and considering most of the weight is on the front then as long as you are behind a line drawn from the opposing front tire patch and the CG then the front will stay flat and the rear will lift up levelly.
  The softer the front suspension the more the car will tilt as you lift it up jacking from the same point.
  I can't imagine how chassis stiffness comes into it considering that, relatively speaking, it's a hell of a lot stiffer than the suspension.
  I think it this case you're simply seeing a stiff front suspension.

  I somehow sense this is going to turn into a discussion. ;^)
  Dan