  From: Ben
  To: roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 9:36 AM
  Subject: Re: 3 shift linkage upgrades,my installation/driving impressions (long)

  This sounds great Cathy... I've been wanting to upgrade the shift linkage in my Mk1 again and
  could use some advice.  Sounds like the 'Scott Rose' setup was the best... maybe Scott could tell
  us some more about this setup... I recall hearing about it, but never heard the details.

  You might have to take some pictures for us... or better yet I'll just crawl under your car in a
  few weeks at track day north.  ;)

  Thanks for your report!

  Ben