3 shift linkage upgrades, my installation/driving impressions (long)

I bought a brand new one that is still in the bag from the Dealer for about
that much.  If you are looking for bushings checkout MissingLinz as he has
the instructions on his web and the teflon parts to replace those parts.

http://www.4crawler.com/Diesel/ForSale/ShiftLinkage.shtml

Click on "A1/A2/A3 Shift Rod Bearing:" (or scroll 3/4 of the way down)