Some Track day North stuff...

I'll post to the whole list because I'm sure there are some who have yet to
decide if they're gonna come,
Anyway, first, if you wnat to come for any or all of the weekend, that's
great, whether your car is mobile or not. There is no obligation to put
your car on the track, okay? Hanging out and not racing is fine!

Rough schedule:
Friday: Arrive/settle in/cold beverages and food/general bullshit and
socializing/random wrenching/sleep. Show up whenever, I'm on holiday all
summer. :) Maybe we can do some junkyard scrounging or something if you get
here really early.
Saturday: Breakfast here, and head for the track. Circuit track is
available all day, drags begin at 4. I expect the circuit will be done by 8
pm or so, but drags will go on painfully late. But you can come back here
without me. Then back here for bedtime snacks and pillow fluffing, and
sweet dreams.
Sunday: This is still a bit open, we just went for a tour of the Niagara
Penninsula, (I have detailed directions for a couple of potential routes)
and I'd like to go to the Falls, maybe do the Maid of the Mist. (That would
add about $20 CDN to the budget, but it's well worth it). Anyway, we can
find lunch down there, and head back here, or you can head out from there.
There is a cruise night, but not till like 7pm. Stay another night if you
can, it's not a problem. LMK how long you figure on staying so we can plan
the outing Sunday.

To bring?
Sleeping bag/pillow/towels maybe? LMK if you'll need cash exchanged, the
track is $75, and I think they add gate admission to that, so you'll want
$100 CDN I'd say at least. We can do a bank run if we have to. You'll want
photo ID for the border too, in case they check. That's all I can think of
for now...
Cathy