Shine rear swaybar dimension & metallurgical advice needed + (ATTN: Ron P.

Here are pictures of the Ron and Ben's Rear Axle Bar.  Hope they are good as
I had to Jack my car way up to get them.  You may see some torsional effect
of the bar from being jack up from one side.  Hope this helps everyone.

http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Don_Walter/RearAxle-Shrine/