Rear Deck question

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 14:39:19 +0000, silvius14@comcast.net wrote:

>You may have identified my problem.  Yes, I waited 20 or more, but only applied one coat.  When referring to the 3M product are talking about the M77 stuff?

The 3M I used was the "super" trim adhesive spray (might have been the
90 in a green can), which is a bit harder to find at a normal FLAPS.
The more common 3M regular trim adhesive spray (77)is OK, but for
under hood pads, the super is usually recommended.  After doing so
much carpeting work, I actually prefer the brush on stuff.  The spray
cans are expensive, messy, and if you don't use the whole can, will
probably not function again.  That said, the 77 should be plenty
strong for what you described.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9