OT: Oil companies

Daun Yeagley wrote:
> I hate to break it to you Tonee, but Chicagoland sux ass.

The Chicago Tribune just did a story on where your [ass] gas comes from:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-oilsafari2-htmlstory,0,5759205.special

"Yet to truly grasp the scope of the crisis looming before them,
Americans must retrace their seemingly ordinary tankful of gasoline back
to its shadowy sources. This is, in effect, a journey into the heart of
America's vast and troubled oil dependency. And what it exposes is a
globe-spanning energy network that today is so fragile, so beholden to
hostile powers and so clearly unsustainable, that our car-centered
lifestyle seems more at risk than ever."