Waterwagens Adventure

I really liked the turnout of Rocco's at WW this year!!! Sucks that no one
sold AA batteries. Grabbed my camera and the batteries were dead. Glad that
two weeks of non stop cleaning and fixing stuff paid off.

Here are some pics of my car that my buddy Dave took. There is a ton of
other awesome cars too. WW was a great haven for beautiful VW luvin honeys
(and cars) as captured by Dave Meister.

http://meistergaugefaces.com/WW06/index_2.htm