From: Neptuno [mailto:neptunonc@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:55 AM
To: Scirocco-L
Subject: Rodolfo's Twin In Canada

YEah so I am looking in the tex and I see this headline is neptuno's car on
ebay?
I am like WTF??? Cause you know how some times scammers use pictures found
in the net to dupe others, but after opening the thread I realize that it
was just a Rodolfo twin.

Enjoy
Vortex thread
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2742550
Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1982-VW-Scirocco-Very-nice-car_W0QQitemZ19001
4834242QQihZ009QQcategoryZ6060QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem