Waterwagens Adventure

Sorry about your loss and I wish your family the best during the healing
process.  The show was good this year but the rain kept some people away but
kept the track temperatures down.  Last year was a much better show for turn
out and weather.  If you like road trips there are a few GTGs in Portland
this year.  Double J Motorwerks has a BBQ and swap meet coming on Sept.
9th.  Last year was cool with a drag bug doing runs on the street in front
of their shop and all the BBM supercharged cars that showed up.  I won a TT
hat last year in the rafflel drawing :)  It is at their shop in Portland but
the turn out was small and more of a close knit group but all are invited.
Check their web site for address and directions if interested.
http://www.doublejmotorwerks.com

Also the 1st anual Pacific Waterland GTG is being held at Blue Lake in
Gresham, near Portland on Sept. 24th.  Hope to get the word out and have all
the Scirocco owners in OR and WA there.  I beleive they are going to post
something on vortex soon.  Hoping to get this as big as WW in a few years.
http://www.pacificwaterland.com/

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4