From: Mark Bednarz [mailto:vwsportruck@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 7:35 AM
To: List Scirocco
Subject: And now introducing....

Hello group,

  My name is Mark Bednarz and I have just acquired a 1980 silver
Scirocco with red interior. A friend of mine, Rick Kellner, recommended
I join this list so I will have the full resources of the Scirocco
community at my fingertips. Although I reside in CT, this car has lived
most of its life in CA and TX with the original owner (I have all the
receipts to prove it) who finally moved to MA in '05 selling the car to
the guy I purchased it from. He thought he was too tall for the car at
6'1" but I fit comfortably in there at 6'2" .

  Since I am new to the group, I don't want to break any rules about
attaching files (if there are any rules about that), so the car can be
seen in the member section of my car club's website
(www.wasserwerks.com) under my name.

  I'll be looking forward to many years of happiness with this car and
with all of you.

  Thanks,

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco