And now introducing....

seen in the member section of my car club's website (www.wasserwerks.com
> ) under my name.
>
>   I'll be looking forward to many years of happiness with this car
> and with all of you.
>
>   Thanks,
>
>   -=Mark
>   '80 Scirocco
>   '81 Rabbit Sportruck
>   '00 Passat GLX Wagon

Another Mark!!!!! and he has a Bunny truck too! So what nickname do you
want? So far we have MkI Mark, MTL Marc, Getty, and so on.
Oh, Hi! I'm Cathy, sort of the resident list greeter. I'll list my cars in
my sig, but the hummingbird green/earth tones interior 79 is my favorite)
And Silver and red? Yeah, I know there are a few fans of that colour combo
around here, it does look good too!!  As for attaching files? You just
can't. What's happn'in in the engine bay? All stock goodness???

So welcome, book the first weekend in June off now, it's the big GTG,
though you can come on up here (Canadia) for track day too on Aug. 19.

Another nice MkI! Excellent....

Cathy (and the family...)
1979 Kolibri green 10:1 MkI (Klaus)
1987 Arctic Blue metallic 2L 16V (the Headache)
1985 Tornado MkII Wolfie (fate as yet to be determined)
1980 Porsche red MkI parts donor
1999 TDI New Beetle (the daily)
1988 F150
1988 White on white on white Cabby
(and 2 more Bunnies, two running Jetta IIs plus one for parts, a Mazda, a
Mustang, a Focus etc...)