Track Day thread hijack, was:Treffen 2006 - August 19th and 20th

There are about fifty different things on this weekend, it seems. I chose
it based on the fact that I get the cheap rate if we go on a CSCS race day,
and I don't have to leave a huge deposit to reserve the track. That
narrowed it down to the first weekend in June (something else that weekend
too, if memory serves :P), and one in the fall, when weather is iffy at
best. So Aug 19th was the only option. Same as Treffen, but not the same as
Cincy East.
Cathy