Should I use this cam?

On 7:25:51 pm 04/29/06 Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
> You should give it to me, and forget you ever had it.  It's no good,
> and all it will do is bring heartache and despair to you and yours.
> It's bad luck.
> Nate

Klaus was an ideal car till that evil "cam swap". Mind you, his G grind
came as "an assembly". LOL. Though I think his axles are original....
I think you should just weld it up into a nice centrepiece for the table.
Or give it to Nate. (Seriously, what are you??? On drugs??? Toss it in
man!!!)
Cathy, heading towards cam swap bliss.......I hope...