Lanyards?

Tim / Jim? Thanks for taking this on. I had been talking to the sticker
place, but they'd been really slow getting me a price on the lanyards, for
a variety of reasons. It WOULD be cool if we could all send in pics of our
cars and get our names added in to that, especially for those of us who
will be leaving Sciroccos home, as I will be this year. I can only drive
one, and I'm not bringing the spouse.....:P
Cathy