Lanyards?

You're welcome.
Timbo has made up a cool template for the ID tag, which I was going to wait
to share...frankly, I didn't want to open it up for design suggestions,
because I just want to get it DONE, but I think it looks great, so you's are
gonna have to live with it:
http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Link/2006/Cincy2006/newcard3.jpg

Julie has started to set up a sign up page, wherein you can enter your name,
vortex username, email or other name, upload your pic or specify which model
(MKI or II) you'd like from our "stock" catalog and Timbo will customize a
lanyard for you.

I'll buy 100 simple black lanyards, some ink, paper and laminating film and
get them done up in time for Cincy delivery.  I wish I had an easy way to
cut the coat hanger-shaped hole at the top for hanging, but I guess I have
to use an exacto knife.

Jim