Vortex too? Was RE: Re: Reminder - Cincy Hotel

That's entirely up to Ellen and you already talked to her today.

  I only need spousal approval to get it looking nice.

  But the rear suspension will give me wiplash right now, so I'd like to get that and the radio, bumpers done before then.

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- David Brown wrote:

> AAAUH! it's an invitational? I wasn't invited. 8-(
> Better hire security I'm gonna crash the party. There's
> some cars and some
> people I just have ta meet. 8-)

You're on The List, therefore, you're invited.

> I've only got one day saturday off. My question is do I
> drive the Volks
> Weenie Jetta or one of my project rocco's for you to make
> fun of. 8-)

Now having to ask this question might get you banned. It's
a Scirocco.org event, therefore, you should bring the
Scirocco if it's even remotely possible.

This goes for everyone else too. (Ahem, Tonee)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon '56 Cessna 172