Vortex too? Was RE: Re: Reminder - Cincy Hotel

--- David Brown <sharpshooter33@adelphia.net> wrote:

> AAAUH! it's an invitational?  I wasn't invited. 8-(
> Better hire security I'm gonna crash the party.  There's
> some cars and some
> people I just have ta meet. 8-)

You're on The List, therefore, you're invited.

> I've only got one day saturday off.  My question is do I
> drive the Volks
> Weenie Jetta or one of my project rocco's for you to make
> fun of. 8-)

Now having to ask this question might get you banned.  It's
a Scirocco.org event, therefore, you should bring the
Scirocco if it's even remotely possible.

This goes for everyone else too.  (Ahem, Tonee)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172