OT: iPod info needed

Couldn't say for sure ... I don't use the RockBox firmware I just remembered
stumbling across it in an article recently and thought Jim might find it
useful.  Although from what I remember reading about it it seemed to act
like a filesystem and whatever you copy to it it will play ... so to me that
implies that there's a decent chance you could move stuff around that's
currently on there.  But I'm just supposing ...

matt.