Reminder - Cincy Hotel

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Eric S wrote:

> Thanks for the Reminder Daun!
>
> I called and booked...and they were even nice enough to
> give me Sunday
> night at the same rate (since you know I hate bailing out
> super
> fast...Sunday night dinner is kinda nice and quiet).

That was nice. :) We'll have a few people here Sunday
night from the sounds of it - Adam, You & Katy, Jim J etc
etc.

See you all at Cincy! And BOOK THOSE ROOMS ASAP!!!

Now I wonder if I want to make this a real daily double and take Monday off too......

  Quiet at Cincy that sounds nice...

  EL Tony :p

Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do.  Get it on your phone.