Reminder - Cincy Hotel

--- Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the Reminder Daun!
>
> I called and booked...and they were even nice enough to
> give me Sunday
> night at the same rate (since you know I hate bailing out
> super
> fast...Sunday night dinner is kinda nice and quiet).

That was nice.  :)  We'll have a few people here Sunday
night from the sounds of it - Adam, You & Katy, Jim J etc
etc.

See you all at Cincy!  And BOOK THOSE ROOMS ASAP!!!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172