Fuse Panel

Actually, there are little fastening pins at the base of each relay plug. Use a
mini-flat-head to free them as you slide the relay off. Forcing them is the
easiest way to ruin those pins and create a situation where your relays will
not be comepletely secure and potentially cause a problem.

A word of advice too - CAREFULLY document the position of each base - believe
it or not they mean something (not to the operation of the car, but for future
diagnosis). I thought I could replicate it using a small photo record. But when
it finally came time to put it back together over a year later, I was lost.
Luckily, I have a second '81 mk1 around to consult!  :)

HTH, JT

BTW - mk1 fuse blocks should be around $100 from Potterman....  L8R...