Fuse Panel

On 12:45:44 am 04/23/06 "Chris Bennett" <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok... I feel like an idiot but I am terrified I am going to break the
> friggin-frackin thing.
>
> I am swapping in my NEW fusebox on the Callaway (Mk1) and I am trying
> to swap one for one but I have quite a few extensions that sit on top
> of the base fuse panel.  These are relays that clip on the top.
>
> How do I get these loose and swapped without breaking anything?
>
> TIA
> Chris

Hey there, I beleive they should just slide off, (as in, a slot and rail
sort of deal, slide off towards the back or front) but it'll take a bit of
wiggling to get frictional forces in the plastic to co-operate. Can't
recall if it goes back or forwards though. If you have extras added for the
Callaway install, who knows?

And did you get the new fuse lock from Potter? how much, if I might ask.
I'm gonna get one, I'm seeing evidence of flakiness there on my 79.
GL with that project, I'll be doing the same shortly if I can get a fuse
block.
cathy