Remove crank pulley?

I need to click "send" quicker! I already copied his sig into the reply.

  Tonee

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Jim,

In this case, the proper application of force augmented by chemicals will do the trick. I would
not use heat and the pulley won't respond to money.

You are removing the v-belt pulley only, not the timing belt pulley. It bolts onto the timing
belt pulley with 4 allen head screws; ergo, leave the big hex bolt alone. AFA the allen heads, be
careful because you can strip the heads. Chemicals = Kroil, Liquid Wrench, PB Blaster, etc. (NOT
WD-40 for this application). Force = a good "apex" socket (allen head socket), set firmly into
the bolt heads via a whap on the ass end with a moderate sized hammer, and torque. The
application of the torque should be sharp and sudden.

HTH

Ron