That Which Is Unholy

So my removal of the outer v-belt pulley on the crankshaft of my 16V
did not go...so well.

I give you:

<http://alchemist.dyndns.org/ljpix/unholy1.jpg>
<http://alchemist.dyndns.org/ljpix/unholy2.jpg>

This was Force.  Lots of force.

-Larger allen wrenches
-Hammers
-Impact guns
-18" of galvanized gas pipe
-Dremel
-8 cutting wheels
-A cold chisel
-A punch.

  A touch of Chemicals (Kroil), and some Money ($28 + $30 shipping
from Adirondack to get this <http://www.germanautoparts.com/
displayimage.php?file=0881296998H5C3S1> so I didn't do the same thing
to the power steering pump pulley.

3 of the 4 bolts knocked loose just fine.  This one?  Well, let's
just say that I hit the Daily Double on "German Engineers I'd Like To
Slap, Alex".

However, victory was mine, moo-hah-hah.

EXCEPT NOW I CAN'T GET THE OTHER PULLEY OFF THE CRANKSHAFT! *(%^&*($&*

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |