fabsvr6 (of the vwvortex) has c/f, fiberglass hoods&fenders -is this for real?

   http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?&id=2555784&postid=28602157#28602157

     He made an appearance here, but PM'd me about his 'new' product being Scirocco fenders in fiberglass and carbon fiber. He states that he (his shop) also does Scirocco MkI and MkII hoods in both materials also.

     Does anybody know this guy? I mean, not to jump to conclusions, but do we have another J's Hous of Euro here where 10% of all the purchasers got the item they ordered, and the rest were SOL w/ no refunds. Wasn't that guy's name Josh? He did screw over Dirk Schnider too didn't he?

     Anyways, I requested more information about the products that he 'carries', so I guess if everything checks out ok; I'll go through with the guinea pig status and try it out. At least with the Fiberglass. Now; mind you; I'm not going to just buy crap if it is infact...crap, but I just want to see it B4 I believe it. He also said he's got some satisfied customers already so I'll try to catch up with them...I'll look into it I guess.

                                                                                                      -Adam

Blab-away for as little as 1?/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.