Rodolfo needs a gas cap!

Ok so here is the deal...I go excited the other day when I saw gas for 2.79 that quickly turned Rodolfo around towards the gas station with the bargain (sarcasm all over this) Now becuse of the excitement I pulled a memory lapse episode and drove off with the cap on the roof. Upon turning away from the gas station I was quickly reminded of the cap by the sound it made as it skidded over the road next to me. When I finally got to it I noticed that it was not as circular as before. Now I smell the sent to evaporating gas. It takes some doing to have it sit right and my guess is that is not sitting right......

  Does anyone have one cheap or free that I may put on Rodolfo?? I will of course pay shipping and a resonable price.

  Thank you
  El Tony