fabsvr6 (of the vwvortex) has c/f, fiberglass hoods&fenders -is this for real?

On 4/21/06, Adam Carroll <vr612valve@yahoo.com> wrote:
>    http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?&id=2555784&postid=28602157#28602157
>
>      He made an appearance here, but PM'd me about his 'new' product being Scirocco fenders in fiberglass and carbon fiber. He states that he (his shop) also does Scirocco MkI and MkII hoods in both materials also.

Well I'm certainly intrigued.

Honestly, probably 80% of the modifications I want to do will ADD
weight to the car, which is not really cool with me, so I'm going to
have to shed some and this would probably be a good place to lose a
few pounds!

If you hear anything directly be sure to keep us informed.

-Grant-