Say no to crack.

That's some good advice.  I don't think I've ever used Armor all on my
car, I don't care for the obnoxious luster it leaves on surfaces.
I wasn't aware there were other 'dressing' products to use, that are
beneficial to the vinyl and help prolong it's life.  I'll hunt for
some Klasse, are there other brands that people would reccomend?
GP