O2 sensors at Autozone?

On 7:25:19 am 04/19/06 "David Brown" <sharpshooter33@adelphia.net> wrote:
> Just went to Autozone online to price out an O2 sensor in case I need
> it for the Jetta....
> They have 3 brands now.
>
> Does anyone have any experience with the other 2 (Denso, Beck Arnley)
> other than the Bosch?
> Thanks

I just got a Bosch one for my 16V from Adirondack for $45US, they ship
quickly too. My local FLAPS wanted $230CDN for the OEM fit, and $120 for a
generic one. So maybe check out the usual online places. Potter was out of
the generics, maybe they're back in stock by now.
Cathy
PS, I send you a copy of that sunroof stuff yesterday, hopefully Canada
Post won't lose it.
C.