Hurry up weekend...

I have a new fuel tank sitting in the kitchen, the car partially stripped, welded and ready for bondo.
But damn it, its Tuesday! Arrrggghhh!

I have to remove the rear bumper, lights and strip out the rear of the car. I can see in my head what I need to do...
But damn it, its Tuesday! Arrrggghhh!

I made the deal to paint the car today.
3-4 coats of filler primer, a coat of sealer, 3 coats of base color, 3 of clear. All for cost of the material and $500 for the job.
Finish sanding and buff, 3 days at $80.00 per day + $40 for materials.
This includes painting the inside of the Drivers door and the engine compartment.

Date appropriate pin striping $30.00

Good god it will shine! Satin black trim and I am back on the road! (Ohhh and ALL the other stuff to replace during the build :)

Damn it, its still Tuesday! Arrrggghhh!