Score!

Went to a new Pick N Pull south of San Antonio this past weekend.  There
were two 85 8v's and a red 80 MK 1 stashed among 20 other VWs.  They were
picked over fairly well and I only got some plastic clips for the door kick
plate that Custom Sounds of San Antonio destroyed while installing my Sirius
radio receiver, some plastic "boots" that cover the wiper mounting hardware,
and some wiring harness pieces that melted during my alternator massive
failure two months back.  Anyway, the big score was a nearly perfect leather
(might be pleather) VW owners manual zippered case found in the glove
compartment of a 90 Passat!  Made the whole day worth it.

Craig
'88 Alpine White 16V