How can I remove 16V injectors?

I know there was a discussion or a tech tip on how to remove 16V Injectors
but I can't find it.  What I do remember is that everyone said there is no
tool for removing them but I also found this:

http://www.rapidparts.com/rpeProdDetail.ASPx?a=58
*Fuel Injector Puller for vehicles with Bosch CIS or CIS-E Fuel Injection
Systems.   This puller will work on all VW and Audi's that have a metal
braided fuel lines going to the Injector.*

Does anyone know if this will or will not work?

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)