Victor Jr...on the block?

Feeler...I just ain't got the time to work on it any longer...

81 S? w/ 2.0L 16V, currently has 4-speed w. quaife, megaquirt, power steering, good windshield, no
rust exc. small bit on back of hatch, rear mounted battery, ground control coilovers, neuspeed
front sway bar, solid linkage shifter, redone drivers seat, no sound deadening under carpet.
Paint is not good but looks OK.  Many have seen at the last two Cincy events.  Full electrical
diagrams included.  Some wiring needs a cleanup but all is soundly connected.  Legal for FSP if
you swap an 8V in.  Heater not connected (coolant or fan motor).

Just a feeler...email me if you are interested in discussing further.

Ron