Victor Jr...on the block?

Yeah, we should discuss it!!  WTF are you thinking? So what if you don't have
the time - do you think that's going to permanently be the case?? How will you
get any new scars??  :p

Does the rest of Cincinnati also lose their minds when the Reds get off to a
half-way decent start??  :p

You'll kick yourself one day...

JT (hope all's well on your end)