kahrmann ghia

   Marcia,
   Are you sure it says "Karmann Ghia" or just "Karmann"?
   Karmann is a body builder in Onasbr?ck, which builds the Sciroccos
and other special VW Cars.
   Previously, they built the "Karman Ghia", which was a VW Beetle based
air cooled model.
   So, you you have a Scirocco with a Karmann badge on the B pillar, or
a "Karmann Ghia"?

	Jean-Claude

marcia grossell a ?crit :