Running out of oil

Valvoline is the one I use for years now..nice and syntech thick stuff...

<http://www.valvoline.com/pages/products/product_detail.asp?product=50>

Autozone carries it so does o'reillys parts

best one I think is Royal Purple, more expensive, but I like it alot!

<http://www.royalpurple.com/prodsa/rpmoa.html> available all over the
place...