Attention Canadians!!

Please do let me know when you find out. Those rare red trim parts are almost non-existent and I like to get my hands on it

  Thank you
  El Tony

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
  I'm really close to "the Bay" (five hours drive) I'll see if I can drop by
and get it.:)
Seriously, I'll try to remember to talk to my son and see if he's goping up
there to visit. He does that quite often, seems Northern girls need warming
up...
Remind me eh?
Cathy