Attention Canadians!!

Well, how hard up are you for these parts? <evil grin/rubbing hands together>

It seems "the boy" is venturing out to "the Bay" for some Northern
adventure quite soon and would be able to pick that up, so LMK the info
off-list, and I'll hook ya up. Anything for retro goodness, I'm all about
that. Wait till you see my copper carpet, makes red look almost
mainstream... :)

And yeah, I'll be coming to Cincy, even if I have to drive the Focus.

Cathy