Thinking of selling my 85 show-rocco. Offers?

In the interest of family values and such, I'm contemplating selling off my
1985 Scirocco.  It's in Sacramento and I've been on this list for probably
close to 8 years or more.  I just don't get a chance to drive it and want it
to go to someone who will.  The car was just getting sorted out last year
and was really performing well and the 2.0 had finally gotten dialed in.

Here's the bad:
The car blew a head gasket last summer and has been sitting in my garage
since July. it is currently registered, but needs to be smogged to complete
the registration and obviously isn't running at the moment.

Here is the good:
Repainted factory Alpine white 2 years ago (It used to have the
white/blue/purple graphics that so many of you remember)
16 inch Momo wheels with tires 2 years ago
Rebuilt factory trans 2 years ago (I forget the model, it's not the short
box from the 84 GTi's and it's not the long box, it is the one in between)
Audi 2.0 engine from a 1990 Audi 80 installed 4 years ago with new radiator,
hoses, cooling system, etc.
Techtonics ported and polished hydraulic head is in the trunk of the car
along with head gasket, oil filter, etc. for the head to be replaced
Koni shocks
Neuspeed: springs, sway bars, upper and lower stress bar, short shift kit,
weighted shifter
Remote oil cooler
Euro bumpers, headlights and clear corner lenses
Kamei 3-slot grill and grill spoiler
BBS body kit
White guages
Guage panel under stereo for ameter and oil pressure
Custom interior inserts (although they are the same ones from back in 1990
when the car was in the magazines)
custom stereo with 10 inch sub enclosure on side of trunk
White Cat taillights
16 v brakes, front and rear with 16v master cylinderand Stillen cross
drilled front rotors
Euro manifold and downpipe
Big throttle body
Misc. chromed parts in engine compartment
Velocity tuning exhaust with borla muffler and 3 inch Eurosport black
exhaust tip
Momo steering wheel and shifter
I'm sure that there is a bunch of other stuff that I'm forgetting right now
though.
Just wondering what kind of offers I could get for it.

Heck, I'll even throw in a complete set of the 3 magazines featuring my car.
European Car March 1993
Sport Compact April 1993
VW Trends June 1993

Thanks
Ken Weidmann
ps. I can email pics upon request if anyone is serious. You can also check
Potter's website and I think I have some in the virtual show.