From: Greg Pallett [mailto:greg.rocco@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 6:36 PM
To: Rick Kellner
Cc: Scirocco list
Subject: Re: (OT) Jetta coolant: where is it going?

It's a hose that is vaguely 'S' shaped.  it goes from a fittin on the
head to the top of the water pump.  I had thought about buying up a
whole set of hoses, but I think I'll just try the one right now (and a
month from now I'll kick myself for not buying them all at once)
I was able to get the hose I needed at AutoZone (Get in the zone,
autozone!) for $8.  Plus, they had Timbo's favorite - Seafoam! right
next to the register.
GP